Curriculum Outline on Bachelor of Environmental Science
1. DEGREE CONFERRED
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (B.Sc.)
2. SCHOOL FEES
- Enrolment Fees is US$ 100 (non-refundable)
- School fees is US$ 15,000 for (4) years.
|Payment Plan||US Dollar Currency|
3. GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
Joseph Education University – JEU confers the degree of Bachelor of Environmental Science upon students who meet all of the following requirements:
- Have completed of the total number of credits of the curriculum
- Have obtained a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00
- Have participated in 16 sessions of the Professional Ethics Seminar
- Have obtained library and financial clearance from the University
- Have demonstrated good behavior and discipline
- Have to meet the minimum English Proficiency requirement specified in one of the following criteria
|Test Instruments||Required Passing Scores|
|JEU English Proficiency Assessment
*70% = Level B2 in Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR)
To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Conservation and management of natural resources like forest, water, air, mineral,
- Conservation of biodiversities like genetic diversity, species diversity, ecosystem
diversity, landscape diversity, etc.
- Control of environmental pollutions like air pollution, water pollution, soil
pollution, solid waste pollution, noise pollution, electronic waste pollution, epollution, etc.
- Replacement of development (like green revolution, urbanization,) economic
growth, industrialization, etc.) With sustainable development
- Control of human population.